BIKINI CREAM INSTRUCTIONS
Please read the WARNING section before use.
TO APPLY CREAM:
1. Squeeze cream onto fingertips.
2. Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. DO NOT RUB IN. Wash your hands immediately after application.
3. Leave the Cream in for 3 minutes. Then check a small area for hair removal. Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. If the hair does not come off after 3 minutes, leave the Cream in for a few minutes longer. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES of total application time.
TO REMOVE CREAM AND HAIR:
1. Gently wipe off the Cream and hair with a damp washcloth. Do not rub.
2. Once all hair has been removed, RINSE SKIN THOROUGHLY with lukewarm water in the shower. Pat dry. Keep bottle tightly closed between uses.
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IRRITATION OR ALLERGIC REACTION MAY OCCUR WITH SOME PEOPLE, EVEN AFTER PRIOR USE WITHOUT ADVERSE EFFECT. THEREFORE, TEST BEFORE EACH USE BY APPLYING PRODUCT TO A SMALL PART OF THE AREA WHERE HAIR IS TO BE REMOVED. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND WAIT 24 HOURS. IF SKIN APPEARS NORMAL, PROCEED WITH FULL APPLICATION. DO NOT USE ON IRRITATED, SUNBURNED, INFLAMED, OR BROKEN SKIN. IF IRRITATION OCCURS DURING USE, REMOVE THE PRODUCT AND RINSE AREA WITH COLD WATER. IF IRRITATION PERSISTS, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN. DO NOT USE ON FACE, AROUND EYES, IN NOSE, IN EARS, OR ON BREAST NIPPLES, IN NAVEL, PERIANAL, OR VAGINAL/GENITAL AREAS. PRODUCT MAY CAUSE SURFACE TO BECOME SLIPPERY. AVOID PRODUCT CONTACT WITH OTHER PERSNA/BATH ITEMS. CLEAN IMMEDIATELY IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL CONTACT WITH CREAM. ALWAYS AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF SHOULD PRODUCT TOUCH THE EYES, WASH THOROUGHLY WITH LUKEWARM WATER. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. STORE BELOW 30º C.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.