The Only Truly Ready-to-Use Wax Strips*
Nair makes waxing quick and easy with Wax Ready-Strips. They are the only no-prep, no-warming, no-rubbing wax strips.* So you can use them anytime, anywhere to get beautifully smooth skin that lasts up to 8 weeks.**
At a Glance
- No warming or rubbing required
- Just peel & place
- Removes short hair
- Results last up to 8 weeks**
- Helps minimize hair regrowth
- Contains 100% natural rice bran oil
- Dermatologist tested
- #1 hair removal brand†
*Among leading wax strips
**Individual results may vary
†Among depilatory, wax and bleach products.
Face & Bikini
Quick & Easy
40 Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips (10 Medium & 10 Small Double-Sided Strips)
4 Post Wipes
What is the benefit of 100% Natural Rice Bran Oil?
Rice Bran Oil is known to soothe and nourish the skin. It can help improve tone and texture, and leave skin looking healthy and radiant.
Do you need to heat the wax?
These are the only truly ready-to-use wax strips that require no warming or rubbing for waxing made easy.
Are there any steps to take prior to using a wax for the first time?
A patch test is recommended 24 hours in advance of using any Nair™ product.
How long do results last?
Results last up to 8 weeks. Individual results may vary.
What kind of wax are Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips made with?
Wax Ready-Strips are made with resin wax, not sugar wax.
What is the purpose of the post-use wipes?
Use a post wipe after waxing to soothe and moisturize the skin and to remove any wax residue.
What are important tips when waxing?
What are tips for waxing smaller body parts?
- Hair should be the appropriate length (no longer than ½”)
- Skin should be clean, dry and oil-free
- Store the product in a dark, cool place
- Underarms: Be sure to use powder prior to waxing if you are sweating. Apply in the direction of hair growth. Remove in the opposite direction. Underarm hair should be done in 2 steps as the hair grows in two different directions. Do not use deodorant for 24 hours after waxing.
- Bikini: Hair should be no more than ½” long. Trim, if necessary. Test a small area first. Check the direction of hair growth, which is usually toward the inside of thighs. Apply in the direction of hair growth, and remove in the opposite direction. Holding the skin taut with the free hand is very important to avoid bruising.
Nair™ Hair Remover Wax Ready-Strips
For Face & Bikini
THE ONLY TRULY READY-TO-USE WAX STRIPS*
No Warming or Rubbing Required
RESULTS LAST UP TO 8 WEEKS**
REMOVES SHORT HAIR
- No Warming or Rubbing Required
- Waxing Made Easy
- Removes Short Hair
- Dermatologist Tested
- Helps Minimize Hair Regrowth***
BEFORE YOU BEGIN - PLEASE READ AND
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
3 important tips
- Appropriate Hair Length: Hair should be no longer than 1/2". Trim if necessary.
- Skin Preparation: Skin should be clean and dry; free of oils, creams and perspiration. Wash skin with soap and water, and dry thoroughly before waxing. If the climate is hot and humid, lightly dust the area to be waxed with powder.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Before each use, always complete a patch test. Apply a test strip to a small area where product will be used, and follow the basic instructions. Wait 24 hours, if skin appears normal, proceed. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after removal of hair. In cases of extreme skin reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with full treatment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FACE & BIKINI USE
Five easy steps
- Slowly separate the strips as illustrated (no need for prior rubbing to warm the wax††). Use one single strip at a time. Place the second single strip (folded in half with the wax on the inside) on the counter while you are using the first single strip.
- Apply the wax strip by pressing it down over the hair to be removed in the direction of hair growth and make it adhere by pressing down firmly with the palm of the hand.
- Hold the skin taut at the base of the strip with your free hand and with one quick movement, pull the strip off with the other hand. Always pull in the opposite direction of hair growth. Pull strip parallel to the line of the body.
- The same strip may be used several times until it no longer adheres to the skin.
- After waxing is complete, use a post wipe to soothe and moisturize the skin and to remove any wax residue.
Waxing tips for different body parts
UPPER LIP: Treat each side of your upper lip separately. Apply in the direction of hair growth. Holding the cheek skin taut with the free hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction. Repeat for other side of the upper lip.
CHIN AND CENTER BROWS: Apply in the direction of hair growth. If removing hair from chin, hold the skin on neck taut, pull the small strip off in the opposite direction.
CHEEKS: Apply from cheekbone down. Remove in the opposite direction, holding skin on neck or side of face taut before pulling.
Hair should be no longer than 1/2” long. Trim if necessary. Test a small area first. Check the direction of hair growth, which is usually toward the inside of thighs. Apply in the direction of hair growth, and remove in the opposite direction. Holding the skin taut with the free hand is very IMPORTANT in this area to avoid bruising.
*Among leading wax strips
**Individual results may vary
***With repeated use
††Test performed at temperature equal to 20°C & beyond
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
CAUTION: PATCH TEST BEFORE EACH USE BY APPLYING THE PRODUCT TO A SMALL PART OF THE AREA WHERE HAIR IS TO BE REMOVED. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND WAIT 24 HOURS. IF SKIN
APPEARS NORMAL, PROCEED. NEVER REAPPLY WAX ON SAME AREA WITHIN A 24 HOUR PERIOD.
AS WITH ANY WAX TREATMENT, SOME
DISCOMFORT MAY BE EXPERIENCED. YOUR SKIN MAY TURN A LITTLE RED FOR A SHORT WHILE AFTER TREATMENT. THIS IS NORMAL AND WILL SOON DISAPPEAR. IF THE SKIN TO BE TREATED IS NOT HELD TAUT, AND THE WAX IS NOT ZIPPED OR PULLED BACK VERY FAST AND CLOSE TO THE SKIN, THEN A PINCHING EFFECT MAY BE FELT, A WAX RESIDUE WILL REMAIN ON THE SKIN OR WORSE, SKIN COULD BE REMOVED RESULTING IN INJURY. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, PROCEED
AT ALL TIMES WITH CAUTION.
WARNING: DO NOT GET INTO EYES. DO NOT USE PRODUCT ON EYE LIDS OR EYE LASHES. WAX SHOULD NOT BE USED BY PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM DIABETES OR CIRCULATORY PROBLEMS OR ON AREAS WITH VARICOSE VEINS, MOLES AND WARTS. DO NOT WAX INSIDE NOSE OR EARS, ON NIPPLES, PERIANAL, VAGINAL / GENITAL AREAS OR EYELASHES. DO NOT USE WAX OR WIPES ON
IRRITATED, INFLAMED OR BROKEN SKIN. NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH EXTRA SENSITIVE OR PROBLEM SKIN. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THE ELDERLY OR PEOPLE WITH LOOSE SKIN. DO NOT APPLY WAX ON SUNBURNED, CHAPPED, BROKEN OR SORE SKIN, CUTS, WEAK SCARS OR ECZEMA. DO NOT USE IMMEDIATELY AFTER A BATH. DO NOT USE A DEODORANT OR ANTIPERSPIRANT FOR 24 HOURS AFTER UNDERARM HAIR REMOVAL. DO NOT INGEST. DO NOT GET INTO EYES. FAILURE TO
FOLLOW THESE WARNINGS MAY RESULT IN SEVERE SKIN IRRITATION, SKIN REMOVAL, OR OTHER INJURY. STOP USE IF IRRITATION OCCURS, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IF IRRITATION PERSISTS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.