Remove Hair with Nair™
- Nair™ Whipped Créme Bladeless Shave with CBD
- Nair™ Whipped Créme Bladeless Shave with Rosewater
- Nair™ Whipped Créme Bladeless Shave with Lavender Oil
- Nair™ Body Cream Hair Remover with Soothing Aloe & Water Lily Scent
- Nair™ Body Cream Hair Remover with Rich Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E
- Nair™ Body Cream Hair Remover with Softening Baby Oil
Before You Start
- Nair™ hair removal cream
- Sink or shower
- Damp washcloth or sponge
Using Nair™ Creams and Bladeless Shave*
1. Lay It on ThickMake sure your skin is dry and clear of oils, lotion and makeup before starting. Then smooth on a thick, even layer of hair removal cream. Don't be stingy - really lay it on generously and cover that unwanted hair. Wash your hands once you've finished applying the remover.
*If using Nair™ Shower Creams, please refer to the product-specific instructions provided.
2. Set Your Timer and Take a ScrollSet a timer for 10 minutes. That's the maximum time the hair remover can stay on your skin. Then maybe enjoy a fun scroll through TikTok or Instagram.
3. Check Your ProgressCheck a small area for hair removal depending on the Nair™ hair removal cream you're using.
|Hair Removal Cream Product||Time Check|
|Nair™ Body Cream||3 minutes|
|Nair™ Face Cream||5 minutes|
|Nair™ Whipped Créme Bladeless Shave||5 minutes|
|Nair™ Sensitive Formula Bikini Cream||6 minutes|